All our equipment is maintained to such a level that it exceeds Australian Standards, that is one of the bonuses of having a full time technician on board. Service and inspection sleeves are used on all our school regulators to show when the regulators were last serviced and when they are next due.Regular inspections are carried out on all our hire equipment to check for damage, wear and tear.
All buoyancy compensators and regulators are regularly turned over to ensure that the equipment you learn in and the equipment you hire is the latest, most modern and most comfortable gear available.
Our hire equipment includes:
- Buoyancy compensators (Scubapro)
- Regulators & gauges (Scubapro)
- Weight belts
- Wetsuits (SEASUITS)
- Air cylinders (all steel cylinders in 10 or 12lt capacity)
- Nitrox cylinders (all steel cylinders 10lt & 12lt capacity)
- Pony Regulators (Scubapro din fitting first stages with 6′ HP hose and SPG)
- Pony tanks (all 3lt steel cylinders with clips and D-rings)
Please note our hire equipment is available only to CLUB MEMBERS.