Scuba Diving is an equipment intensive sport, in the same manner as so many other leisure pursuits (for example you cannot go fishing without fishing gear), you cannot go diving without scuba gear.
Scuba equipment must be looked upon as LIFE PRESERVING EQUIPMENT and your decision and choice of purchase is directly related to the value you place on your life whilst underwater in a totally foreign environment.
SCUBA CULTURE has access to pretty much any brand of gear on the planet but has made a conscious decision to only stock the very best of the best because that is how we value our divers
We are proud to stock the following brands:
- TUSA (Arguably the best manufacturers of masks, fins and snorkels in the world)
- Atomic Aquatics
- Mc Nett (Products dedicated to the maintenance of your equipment)
- Scubapro (One of the world’s leading brand of regulators, buoyancy compensators, dive luggage, with a full range of accessories to suit your needs and budget)
- Uwatec (The ultimate in dive computer technology)
- View Goggles
- Probe Wetsuits Australia
- M.B. Sub underwater lighting systems
We also stock an extensive range of snorkeling equipment as well as swimming accessories for both adults and children.
Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in purchasing products that suit your needs and fit you well.