The Scuba Culture dive club Melbourne has been formed to give our members what they want and need out of their club. We have been able to do this by asking questions, looking at our track record of successful events over the years, and offering club members incentives to be active.
What can you do with Scuba Culture as a club member?
- The Dive, Dine & Taste long weekends, travelling to Port McDonnel on the Victorian / South Australian border, diving Ewen’s Ponds, stress free, clear, freshwater diving, reef shore dives of Port McDonnel and South Australia’s Coonawarra region for some wine tasting over the Australia Day weekend & Melbourne Cup break.
- Brave the shark infested waters of Port Lincoln, SA from the safety of a submersible cage
- Club boat dives ex-Queenscliff & Portsea, with our affiliate “Red Boats”
- Free guided shore dives (normally $20 per dive for non members) led by one or more of our professional dive leaders, exploring shorelines East and West of Port Phillip Bay.
- Catch and cook days and week-ends (scallops, abalone, crayfish)
- Club BBQ’s at Scuba Culture
- Monthly newsletter & calendar of events
- Weekly dives email broadcast to members
- Month ending Club Night with a host of various activities, speakers and nibbles supplied
- Join us as we head to Uepi Island in the Solomon Islands
- Explore the Cod Hole & Ribbon Reefs aboard the Spirit of Freedom ex-Cairns, QLD.
- Exclusive booking on dive events and beyond: (Vanuatu, Galapagos, Philippines & Palau live-aboard and the Solomon Islands)
Club Member benefits:
- Discounts on equipment servicing and hydrostatic testing of cylinders
- Access to hire gear
- Free gear (inc. tank) hire while your gear is being serviced with us
- Member birthday bonuses
- Prior notification of sales and promotional events
- Our annual “Members Only” closed door equipment sales Priority access to the biggest range of dive courses in Victoria from Open Water to Instructor and Cave Diver to Advanced Technical levels Free use of SCUBA CULTURE’s dive gear wash up facility